Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What to name orthokeratology?

I am debating about what to call orthokeratology. There are many names
I could give it. Most recently I have simply called it
orthokeratology. I figured it was the most universal reference to the
procedure and easiest to use while researching what it is and what it
can do.

Unfortunately, I think that the name is too much of a mouthful for
most people and it doesn't sound appealing. So, I want to make it more
chic, more attractive. (Instead of calling it International Business
Machines they went chick by calling themselves IBM.) So, what has
worked for you? Do you think using Corneal Refractive Therapy, as suggested by
Dr. Legerton in a recent Optometry News, or something else to make it
easy to understand and attractive?

No comments: