Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Twitter

I am a little troubled about something recently. I have been trying to use twitter. It seems like a good tool to me. Little blips that go into the tweeting community with the possibility of being heard by someone who finds my little microblog useful. How do you get your voice hear? There are so many bleeps and blips out there I'm not sure how useful information is picked up? If I had more followers perhaps. I have a friend who has surpassed 1000 followers. I find that amazing. I do pick up followers here and there but I will be old and gray before I reach  that point at the rate I am going.

Perhaps I just need to be more active in the tweetly dee community. I think it is a fun concept, if you want to be my tweep come join me, my user name is clrvue.

No comments: