Monday, December 14, 2009

Show us your flexibility.

Do you want a way to give yourself a Christmas present? Budget is tight but you need glasses? If you have a flex spending account or a cafeteria plant then make use of those dollars. When the year is up those dollars expire and the money you set aside for health care expenses go away. The best part of this plan is that you can use them for vision services. You know you're not going to get the swine flu in the next two weeks so endulge. Get those Juicy Couture glasses that you've been craving and treat yourself to a very merry Christmas. Treat yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shaun,

Many thanks for your inputs on amblyopia. I am 24 years old and have been afflicted by it from my kintergarden days. My parents did consult a lot of opthalmologists but unfortunately they couldn't help my cause. Although one of them did suggest me some eye exercises as mentioned by you.

I wanted to know if there is a remote possibility of regaining my vision back using any of the modern medical treatments available since as I understand this is just a neurological disorder.

PS: I would rate my vision in the affected eye as 5/10 .

Regards,
ABM